One often hears the Shakespearean quote, "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers". But there is more than meets the eye! Put into context, this utterance by Dick the Butcher, a rogue and scoundrel in Shakespeare's Henry VI, was directed at the lawyers and judges responsible for upholding justice and the law which he and his partners in crime sought to offend.
Shakespeare therefore meant it as a compliment to attorneys and judges who uphold and instill justice in society. We look behind the obvious, we seek to uphold a just society and legal system, in doing so we are reliable, efficient and transparent.
We utilise an advanced practice management system, which includes:
- consultations, either personally or via electronic means,
- the creation of secure encrypted virtual files,
- reports for monitoring progress. You decide on the frequency and method of reports or can electronically access the file yourself by password
- detailed and specified monthly invoicing.
In addition, we offer a variety of innovative cost saving solutions to legal matters:
- Affordable debt collections fee structures that are based on tariffs,
- The facilitation of safe and secure electronic communications, transactions and signatures, and
- Storage of legal documents which are the subject of attorney-client privilege.
Contact us today and experience a new approach to dealing with your legal matters.